Life with a camera fanatic/adventure sports junkie and one lovable pup




Monday, October 25, 2010

Multi-tasking, multipurpose mud room

(old partial posts that I never got around to publishing...)
The latest project at Chach Casa that I plan on undertaking, besides the daily switching of do-dads, is the garage which will soon be known as the laundry-storage-dog-toolshed-gear room and most recently Office! With the arrival of a roommate in the coming weeks, my second bedroom will no longer be devoted to my junk (ahem) I mean office/craft/photography room. My original solution was to move my desk into my bedroom but really, who wants to sleep and work in the same room? Yes, I did this in college and many people live in small places in which this is their only option. It may seem slightly stuck up of me but if I can separate my sleep from work then I'm going to try and find a way. I often work from the kitchen bar counter but I'm not a big fan of having to set up/put away my computers (yes multiple) each day.

Hopeful solution? The garage! I have a pretty decent space in there right now that could be the new home to my desk, even the big desk I plan on grabbing from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment