Life with a camera fanatic/adventure sports junkie and one lovable pup




Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crazy dog lady


The Christmas tree decorations are still in progress but after hanging my two bike ornaments I want a whole bike tree! But then I remembered, I don't do themed trees. Oh well.
I know, I know, another long break from blogging but oh well, I'm sure you've been busy as well.

Let me start off by saying, yes I have a dog. Yes, I take pictures of him and yes, sometimes I even share them on the internet. But do you know how I know that I'm not a crazy dog lady? Sometimes I forget about dear, sweet Dan the Man. Sometimes being, quite often, weekly. Wow, I know, bad huh? Take for instance early last week when I was mentioning to my sister how I was going to pop down to Portland for Friday night to visit friends. "Oh is Jenna watching Dan?" CRAP. Legit, yet again, forgot about my 4-legged shadow. "Whelp, actually Jenna's out of town for the weekend. Can Dan have a playdate with cousin Jasper?" Thank goodness for my amazing sister and her not-so-secret desire to have two dogs :) Well, I can help fill that void anytime!

Dan has now lived at Chach Casa a little over 4 months. And really, I still forget about him? I admit, it's pretty bad. Like sometimes I get so busy between work and PT and dance practices and visiting friends that I forget to schedule time in my day to let him inside/out or even feed him. Good thing kids are not in my near future :)

So, in honor of my terrible dog-mama-ship, this is dedicated to Dan. He really is a sweet little stud when his special needs aren't driving me crazy!
Monster dog (affectionately name) lounging in front of the fireplace. He's classy like that.

Loving the snow, or maybe just the fact that he got to play fetch.

Birthday antics in Ballard with the ladies! It was such a fun weekend and a few friends came into town as a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment