In recent news, I met the couple across the street (the old crappy, previously GREEN house that has been going through a face lift in recent weeks) except they're
not the couple across the street. They just bought the house to flip it. It looks great but sad because they were really nice and I could use some neighborly loving (the rest just stare at me).
Here goes a picture post of a typical morning at Chach Casa, beginning whenever Dan the Man decides I've got enough sleep, it's not his fault if I went to bed way too late.
 |
5-6am: Wake up to this.
|
Then feed and let Dan outside. This is usually followed with me crawling back into bed to soak up a little more morning sleepy goodness.
 |
| 8am: Make coffee and breakfast |
 |
| With a little web browsing on the side |
 |
| 8:30am Settle into the kitchen counter |
(Yes, it really is that messy. Items include a displaced lamp, picture frames, hooks for the garage, new glass containers for the kitchen, camera, coffee and a few tools here and there.)
 |
| 9am ish: Work time |
No comments:
Post a Comment