Life with a camera fanatic/adventure sports junkie and one lovable pup




Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 6: House updates

Recent updates around the house...
Silverware drawer for the first 5 weeks (though usually a bit more scattered)


Finally a drawer divider! (Yes, it's the little things in life)
Who doesn't keep their paint brushes in a cowboy boot?

In my parents' house, we had an old gold mirror that hung at the top of the stairs. This was where the quick-check-yo-face before rushing out the door occurred. I'm not sure where it came from but in one of my recent scavenger trips I decided the mirror needed to come home with me and it would receive a makeover. Here it is:
Revamped mirror! (1-Spray paint fail, 2-fixed!, 3-detail)

Dan exploring the backyard with my new hammock!







1 comment:

  1. The mirror looks so good! And, I think it may have come from Mary Coltos? Regardless, it's put in some damn good miles.

    Oh, and your boot should be reserved for DRINKING, not painting. Psht.

    ReplyDelete