In other news, my current favorite little feature in the kitchen is my sushi leaf platter pulling double duty as a spoon holder on the stove.
Life with a camera fanatic/adventure sports junkie and one lovable pup
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Day 3: It's a learning process
Tuesday June 29th Day 3: I headed to work early today for our weekly team meeting. Upon return home from the office, my aunt Diane and Arnie met me at home with a couch and chair to add some more seating to my living room. Adam, the local muscle, came to lend a hand as well. I'm still trying to decide what layout I'd like to go with. Soon after that I was organizing the garage when I saw that the floor was wet under my washer. Awesome. Last night when my parents came over, my dad had helped me hook up the washer. Either the water hoses weren't tight enough or the rubber washers were too old. Whelp, gotta find a solution. After a quick call to the Clemacharons, I turned off the water valves and unscrewed the water hoses from the machine. Saving that little issue for handy-man Sean's "Fix Doodle's House" day later this week.
In other news, my current favorite little feature in the kitchen is my sushi leaf platter pulling double duty as a spoon holder on the stove.
Night!
In other news, my current favorite little feature in the kitchen is my sushi leaf platter pulling double duty as a spoon holder on the stove.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment