Life with a camera fanatic/adventure sports junkie and one lovable pup




Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 27: The routine

Recent likes:

  • Morning bikram yoga with Steph (Ok, the class itself not totally sold on but I feel good after!)
  • Freshly planted flowers in front of my house (from Mama Chach)
  • A clean kitchen (especially since the rest of the house is a mess)
  • Getting a tan on my run yesterday (though not the greatest tan lines)
  • Happy hour with Steph and Adam on Alki (and an amazing sunset view!)
  • Book/Wine club with the ladies (it's been a while since we've all seen each other so it was nice to get together)
  • Sweeping my entire house in approximately 5 minutes (loving the tiny square footage at times like these)



Finally setting in and establishing more of a daily routine. Started going to bikram yoga with Stephanie in the morning from 6-7:30. Getting back home I can get some cleaning or laundry done, whether I'm working from home or heading into the office. Make a pot of (Caffe Appassionato) coffee and settle into the bar counter to start work. After work, I ran to Stephanie's house (10 minutes!) so we could take Jazz-dog on a walk. I really like the neighborhood(s) where we live plus there are a lot of hills for some quality vertical training. My evening plans of unpacking and cleaning were cut short when the beautiful weather pretty much required us to head down to Alki for drinks and dinner :) In my defense, we were still celebrating Adam's birthday, so I didn't have much a choice, right? Home and early to bed for another early wake up. 

Picture Update:
Alki Sunset (7/20)

3 Tree Point Sunset (7/19)

Cousins out in Burien for Adam's bday (7/17)

Pappy's last day in the PNW (7/14)

KC, George, Pappy, X and I after George's soccer game (7/11)


Home-Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

1 comment: