Unfortunately Dan has this issue with certain floors under his paws, including tile, hardwood and linoleum (oh right-basically 75% of my house). Fortunately he is a fan of his crate so Dan slept in the garage last night with the option of coming in the house if he felt like braving the floors. This morning we headed out front through the garage door. I decided to trick him a little by bringing him back in through the front door where he'd have to walk across the hardwood-it worked! I only have a little rug under the coffee table where Dan discovered he didn't exactly fit. From there we made it to the carpeted bedroom only to need some assistance getting back out. He's currently exploring his new outdoor digs, already discovering several disgusting/scary bones (don't know where they came from) and learning how to incorporate a set of stairs into his ball catching routine.
I'm expecting an adjustment period for both to this new living situation but I think it'll be a good fit.
Dan the Man

Dan the Man! When are you going to go on a walk with Jasper the Terrible?! Maybe you can teach him some of your polite mannerisms :) Oh, and welcome to the West Sleazy.
ReplyDelete